The Gandharva Retreat is a luxury resort adjacent to Sariska National Park, Rajasthan. This reserve has the distinction of being the first in the world in achieving successful reintroduction of big cats in the wild, in the history of wildlife conservation. One can relive the experience by going to exact places that are now part of an extraordinary conservation story in Sariska. Or, you can simply soak in the peace and tranquility that comes from being surrounded by a serene and stunning landscape.
Sprawled over 13 acres, The Retreat has 6 large independent cottages, 1000 sq ft. each, complete with a dressing room, en-suite washroom, patio, and a private garden. 3 of the cottages have private plunge pools and one has its own jacuzzi. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities like air-conditioning, tea-coffee maker, hot/cold shower, fridge, mini-bar. The cottages are rife with luxury and exude style.
- Wildlife safaris in Sariska National Park
- Walks and Treks: Nature walks, hill walks, bird walks, village walks, star-gazing walks
- Heritage Excursions: Visit local forts and other sites historic interest
- Learn: Pottery, or cooking Rajasthani Cuisine
- Practice: Yoga, Meditation
- Listen to: Local storyteller, traditional (local) musicians
- Play: Indoor and outdoor games